Spanish DJ/producer Annie Hall oscillates between idm, electro and techno, combined with dance floor appeal. Her style has landed her gigs alongside artists such as Laurent Garnier, Model 500, Dynarec, Rude 66, Legowelt and many more around Europe.
She has resonantly made celebrated live performances at Sonar Barcelona, Bleep 43 in London and at the DEAF festival in Dublin, supporting Model 500. Her melodic form of idm-electro and techno is pressed on vinyl by respected label D1 recordings and more is on the way. Other labels involved in her work are the Minuendo label (Spain), Miga label and Semantica Records. Right now she is preparing her EP for Detroit Underground.
Her mix for D-Node showcases her techno-meets-electro-meets classic-IDM sound.
- Richard Devine: Float82
- D´ Arcangelo: Wild and loose
- Najem Sword: Forte
- Christian Wunsch: Black Horizon
- Tetzzie: Dark Shadows
- Kritical Audio: Oceans 1300
- Oscar Mulero: Taken to the Wrong Way
- Aleksi Perala: Ska train
- Go Hiyama: Peg(Pvc Edit)
- Exium: Squalo
- Kalx: Candle (slow remix)
- Datassette: Vapour Trails
- Exillon: Hardware Acid 148
- Reeko: Methodical
- Loop Haunt: Rubber sun greneade
- Anodyne: Close your Eyes (Corporation Street Remix by Autechre)
Annie Hall performs this weekend in Los Angeles at Summer Integration on Friday July 22nd and The Beach Party Extender on Sunday July 24th.